Wednesday 11 January 2012

Third time unlucky...

Third time... This is the third time in my short post-university life that I have been unemployed. Ridiculous! The Typhoid Mary of the employment world! To say this recession is going to cause me to lose my mind is a bloody understatement. So, the job hunting starts again. Not that there is a huge point as I am altogether certain that every law firm in Scotland has my cv and associated 'please please please give me a job' covering letter but I may as well bash on. Plan for my first day of job hunting? Gossip Girl season 4. Yes, I know what you thinking, this is not going to fins you a job. I understand this but cleaning and escapism on day one gets all the crazy girl procrastination out of the way. In any event, job hunting/unemployment is all kinds of boring and soul sucky. So my new unemployment resolution is to apply for jobs and do free and fun stuff in equal measure! Tomorrow? Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment